Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Operation Cookies? Operation Cookies is a veteran-owned, family-run bakery based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that sells their cookies online.
- Where do you ship to? We ship to all 50 states as well as APO/FPO addresses
- Can I have cookies delivered to an active service member? Yes. You can have cookies delivered to APO & FPO addresses. If you need any help entering the address on the checkout page, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long does it take to get my order? On average it takes about 2-3 days to prepare your order. We're a small operation and everything is homemade by single batch so we need a bit of time to prepare and bake.
- What Shipping Service should you use? If shipping to the East Coast and midwest states, please select UPS. Select Fedex if shipping the western states. USPS may be selected but please note that USPS has been experiencing shipping delays which are outside of our control. We strongly encourage the use of UPS or FedEx. (We use USPS to ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses).
- Can cookies be frozen to extend shelf life? Yes, cookies may be placed in the freezer for up to 6 weeks. Pull them out, let them thaw and they'll be as fresh as when you put them in there.
- How are orders going to multiple addresses handled? For orders of any size going to multiple addresses, send us an email with the qty and flavor of cookies and the addresses on an Excel sheet and we'll provide you with one quote that covers the cookies and shipping. If you want to proceed with an order, we'll send you an invoice that can be paid directly on our site.
- Is there a freshness guarantee? Absolutely! If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we'll provide a full refund.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.